Who doesn’t love parties?! In fact, it is super easy to have fun at a…
Although toilet seat covers allow for you to practice extreme hygiene in the bathroom, there’s another aspect associated with them that we typically tend to ignore. This aspect is associated with their ability to make your bathroom appear a whole lot more welcoming and adequately decorated. Now, if you are the sort of person who likes making sure that everything in their home is perfectly matched, then you sure would be interested in matching the cover of your bathroom towels to that of your toilet seat cover. In such a case, the best thing for you to do is that of making a new color using one of your bathroom towel. This way, you would even be able to wash your toilet covers in a standard washing machine.
Here’s how you can do so:
- Start with measuring the width and length of your toilet seat (just the top).
- Take a large bath towel, and cut out a circular shape according to the measurement you have taken. However, make sure that you add an extra inch across the edges.
- Consider the perimeter of the toilet seat top, and measure it adequately.
- Now cut out a piece of elastic ribbon as per the same measurement. This time, you will need to minus 2 inches.
- Take the elastic ribbon, and pin it safely against the edge of the towel shape. Here you will need to make use of straight pins.
- Now gather around a quarter inch of the towel shape beneath the elastic at a distance of about every 2 inches.
- Take the pinned elastic and sew around it. This is going to help you secure it along with the towel fabric.
- Finally, sew together the remaining ends of the elastic ribbon.
- If there are excessive threads, use a scissor to cut them off.
To purchase the best toilet seat covers, make sure that you check out Max Care and Toilet Seat Cover.